Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekends

A hectic week have passed (even working on weekends). Rushing for all sort of statistics, slide presentation preparation, interview arrangement, clearance, job fair etc. A very tight schedule and yet an interesting one :) 

Lots of people doubted with my decision of venture into this field. But, its always been my dream to work in an office and become the so-called office lady. So far, I feel happy with my job. Of course, I will need to sacrifice a lot of thing, but I always bear in mind that, there is a principle applicable to all situation: No pain, no gain. 

Sometimes, lots of thoughts cross my mind while driving to / froth from work. I'm no longer a student and I'm a working adult. Finally, I working in the field that I always wanted to. There are still many things for me to learn. Every day is a brand new, exiting day. And every day, new challenges await me. 



No comments: